CHPA has launched a new Learning Management System to make more programming available than ever before with ease. CHPA Academy is here to help members find connections and solutions, and features e-learning opportunities covering hot topics from the convenience of your computer or mobile device. Be sure to bookmark CHPA Academy and check back often for upcoming webinars and courses.
To deliver convenient, high-quality industry education using a variety of media that will help CHPA members solve their toughest issues with optimal efficiency.
CHPA Academy topics include but are not limited to:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Supply Chain
- Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
- Executive Leadership
- Women in Consumer Healthcare
Interested in hosting a webinar with the CHPA Academy? Learn more here.
OTC 101 is now Consumer Healthcare 101
Are you brand new to the Consumer Healthcare Industry and want to understand how the industry works? An industry professional looking for a refresher on the basics of Consumer Healthcare? A service provider who wants to better understand the Consumer Healthcare industry to effectively work with your clients?
CHPA’s Consumer Healthcare 101 will equip you with the facts and tools you need to better understand the Consumer Healthcare industry in order to succeed. Whether you are brand new to the industry or interested in going “back to basics”, this virtual self-paced course will cover:
- The State of the Industry: Commercial Update 2020
- FDA Oversight of Nonprescription Drug Products
- OTC Drug Labeling Regulations
- OTC Monograph Reform Update
- Rx-to-OTC Switch
- Advertising 101
- Medical Devices
- Cosmetics & Dietary Supplements
- Manufacturing Quality Products
Our expert speakers include:
- Jennifer Ahearn, Senior Managing Consultant Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices, Esi
- Doug Bierer, Ph.D., President, Douglas Bierer Consulting, LLC
- Lisa Buono, Principal, Health Care Practice, IRI
- Edwin Hemwall, Ph.D., Principal, Edwin Hemwall LLC
- Marcia D. Howard, Ph.D., Vice President, Regulatory & Scientific Affairs, CHPA
- Barbara A Kochanowski, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Regulatory & Scientific Affairs, CHPA
- Raqiyyah Pippins, Esq., Counsel, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- John Punzi, Ph.D., Senior Director QA, and Technical Affairs, CHPA
- Jay Sirois, Ph.D., Senior Director, Regulatory & Scientific Affairs, CHPA
- David Spangler, Senior Vice President, Legal, Government Affairs & Policy, CHPA
- John Troup, Ph.D., Vice President, Scientific Affairs and Dietary Supplements, CHPA
Who should attend?
This virtual self-paced course is open to all CHPA members and non-members. Both entry-level and seasoned professionals are invited to attend from all industry job functions, including Business Development, Communications, Government, Legal, Marketing/Sales, Operations, Public Affairs, Quality, Regulatory, R&D, and Scientific.
$450.00 - Member Rate
$995.00 - Non-member Rate
Cancellation and Refund Policy
CHPA will fully refund program registration fees in full of notification submitted to CHPA via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing prior to starting any online course. Refunds cannot be approved for started courses, no-shows, or expired online courses. Substitutions are gladly accepted prior to the start of any online course.
Understand the Consumer Healthcare Industry
Government Incentives & Site Selection: How to Maximize Your Efforts!
Original Date: January 21, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. EST
Big corporate incentive offers grab headlines, but did you know that many states and cities offer valuable incentives to companies of all sizes, whether growing in place or breaking ground in a new city? If your company is considering a relocation, consolidation, or expansion of manufacturing, distribution, or office facilities, this webinar will explore some of the basics and best practices that your team can employ to maximize efforts to find the best long-term business location AND attract valuable incentive offers.
Sincere thanks to the following CHPA Associate members for supporting the platform launch as Founding Education Partners (FEP):