Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus
CHPA is a proud supporter of the Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus. The diverse caucus membership includes representatives and senators from both sides of aisle. Along with other industry partners, CHPA provides educational briefings and outreach to members of Congress and their staffs. Recent briefing topics include the role dietary supplements play in nutrition and health, the ins and out of adverse event reporting, and the CBD regulatory environment. For more information about Dietary Supplement Caucus events and membership please contact Taylor Holgate.
In the News
- Noted Physician Touts Nutrition's Critical Role in Supporting Immune Health for Congressional Staff
- Adverse Event Reporting Tells the Story of Dietary Supplement Safety
- New Supplement Facts Label Requirements Call for Adherence and Label Literacy
- Dietary Supplement Caucus Briefing Gives Congress a Closer Look at Sports Nutrition Supplements
- Rep. Mia Love Takes On New Leadership Role as Co-Chair of the Congressional Dietary Supplement Caucus